|(1) SHIFT SUPERINTENDENT
[Posted Last: 2014-08-18 16:41:01]
- Licensed Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- Professional Mechanical or Electrical Engineer is an advantage
- With 5 years of work experience in power plant operations specifically in CFB (Circulating Fluidized Bed) boilers, at least 2 years of which in a supervisory position
(1) PERFORMANCE ENGINEER
[Posted Last: 2014-08-18 16:40:07]
- Licensed Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
- Professional Electrical or Mechanical Engineer is an advantage
- Experience in a power plant industry is highly preferred
- With at least 2 years of related work experience in the following:
- collecting and tabulating daily outputs, consumption of coal, sand, limestone, chemicals, reagents, water, etc. using operational data & information recorded in every shift
- monitoring and preparing requisitions of Operations department’s consumables such as limestone, sand, condenser balls, etc. for re-ordering and replenishment.
- Checking/reviewing any abnormality and shutdown report for analysis and further investigation
- Analyzing boiler and turbine efficiencies in relation to coal quality to optimize plant output and giving recommendations on how to improve power plant efficiency.