Invitation Notice to Bid
Panay Power Corporation (PPC) invites all interested suppliers to a sealed bidding of various unused spare parts, on an “as is, where is” basis.
|ITEM#||Mother Equipment||No of Items/Parts for Disposal|
|Group 1||Desalination Plant||44|
|Group 2||Desox System||111|
|Group 4||Cooling Tower||55|
|Group 5||Compressor L80||144|
|Group 6||Sludge Separator||95|
|Group 7||Pall Purifier||17|
|Group 9||Clayton Auxiliary Boiler||46|
|Group 10||Bearing Shell||12|
|Group 11||Fire Protection System||27|
|Group 13||PLC S5||22|
Below are the terms and conditions of sale:
- Please check list of items for sale here: List of unused items_PPC.
- Items are being sold on an “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS.”
- Interested buyers may inspect the items with prior notice to:
|Jun Rud A. Firmeza||0928 5068208||[email protected]|
|Emily P. de Castro||0918 9150867 / 0917 5762534||[email protected]|
- No complaint will be entertained after submission of tenders or before materials are lifted.
- Offers shall be valid for 30 days from the date of opening of bids/offer.
- Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes, marked ‘’TENDER FOR PURCHASE OF PANAY POWER CORPORATION’S OBSOLETE ITEMS”, hand delivered, mailed to the attention of:
EMILY P. DE CASTRO
Materials Management Department
GLOBAL BUSINESS POWER CORPORATION
22nd Floor GT Tower International
6813 Ayala Avenue corner H.V. dela Costa St.
- Open tenders will be rejected.
- Successful bidder will be required to lift the materials on “AS IS WHERE IS” basis. The transportation charges shall be borne by the successful bidder
- Only the authorized representative of the successful bidder will be allowed to take out the items.
- Bids submitted are valid and binding. All bidders are bound and obligated to honor any all bids submitted during the bidding event.
- Global Business Power Corporation (GBP) and PPC reserve the right of withdrawing from the sale of any material or lots at any stage without assigning any reasons therefore.
- GBP and PPC reserves the right to sell all items in one lot or in different lots.